Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Monkey Blog!

I'm going to Austin, Texas in a couple days. Here are some important facts I need to hold on tight to:

I will be seeing Jimmy Vaughan perform at Antone's on March 17th.
Turn on the lights when walking around at night - you don't want to step on a scorpion.
Yes, it's ok for me to want to come back with a new bass. It's just not a great idea.
Don't tell Saby anything she doesn't need to know. Of course, writing this here is detrimental to my health, but I'll risk it seeing as she knows this already.
American beer is not good for me.
Everything is bigger in Texas.
Just because they're cowboy boots and they come from there doesn't mean they're cheaper.
I'm on vacation.

For the one person following this blog, I'll post regular Austin rants on it. I guess it'd be nice if someone else read this thing, but I haven't told anyone else, so tough bananas for me I guess.

Mmmm, bananas.

Over and out amigos

No comments: